Join the conversation!
Break-up your work day with these weekly virtual meet ups lead by Managecore at 11amPST, 1pmCST or 2pmEST. Each session will be a total of 30 minutes, with Managecore providing thought leadership on the given topic and then open Q and A for attendees; Tuesday's sessions will feature heavy hitting SAP managed service topics, while Thursday's session will be dedicated to a featured Google Cloud topic.
These virtual educational sessions are a fun way to connect with other IT professionals in an interactive LIVE session. The series will include a range of topics from MSPs best practices, Google Cloud for SAP, best practices, live customer interviews and much more. We look forward to having you participate in our online community.
- Tuesday, March 24 | Introduction to Virtual Meet Up and Fellow Community Members
- Thursday, March 26 | Overview of running SAP on Google Cloud
- Tuesday, March 31 | What You Need From Your Managed Service Provider
- Thursday, April 2 | In-Depth Look at Google Cloud Pricing Model and Migration Incentives
- Tuesday, April 7 | Evolution of Your SAP Landscape
- Thursday April 9 | Live Migration Compute Engine: SAP Workloads on Google Cloud
- Tuesday, April 14 | Intelligent SAP Basis Automation
- Thursday, April 16 | Advanced Capabilities of HA and DR on the Google Cloud
- Tuesday, April 21 | WEBINAR SAP Basis Services: Best Practices for Automation Tools
- Thursday, April 23 | Voice of Customer (Google Cloud Migration Success Story)
- Tuesday, April 28 | Voice of the Customer (Basis Managed Services Support)
- Thursday, April 30 | WEBINAR SAP on Google Cloud: Migration Strategies
Can't join each session live?
No problem, all sessions are recorded and available on-demand >>> https://managecore.com/managecore-virtual-meetups-sap-googlecloud-recordings